Thursday 14 July 2011

adidas Originals by Originals Jeremy Scott

I don't know what's happening to me of late but I have put my all-consuming obsession with tennis wear on hold for a teeny tiny while and have started to get a little too OCD over OTT streetwear, in particular, trainers.  These cavegirly Jeremy Scott Originals for adidas are incredible.



Fun.  And if you're a 90's kid desperately missing Sooty & Sweep, or purely have a penchant for panda footwear, Jeremy has put Soo (what a woman) on some shoes to accommodate for you too.





Can't help wishing there were a little pair of Louis Vuitton-esque PVC panda ears to complete the look though... Still, amaze. 

And, just so you know, these little blighters are my new kicks.  I never thought I could love a pair of shoes as much as a brogue, boot, pump or heel... and in a size 3 from the Juniors section at JD Sports = tax free.  Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment