Monday 29 August 2011

My Little Pony Hair



BLEACH London, hair mecca for the undone hipster, has long been credited with the massive trend of grungey, washed out hair colour in interesting shades.




Hair in pastel colours has been around for ages, the My Little Pony Hair tumblr has a collection of some of the best examples.

















Since Gaga went turquoise earlier this month, expect rainbow hair to spread from the sinks of hipsters and emos to the mainstream in a semi-big way soon.  

N.B. It's important to add that the grey outfit she's wearing in this picture is by recent Birmingham City University graduate Rebecca Short, who sent the dress to the popstar's stylist at this year's Graduate Fashion Week in London.  Well done Rebecca! 

Below is a tumblry style picture of my own barnet.  I've been growing my roots out since December so applied Directions semi permanent conditioning hair paint in Alpine Green to the previously bleached half of my hair.  It's a vibrant green at first but as it's semi-permanent, there is the added benefit of getting a slightly different shade after every wash.  This is 4 weeks worth of washing out. 




No comments:

Post a Comment